A320 Type-Rated Captains – VNO, Lithuania
Nordic Aviation Group (Nordica and Xfly) is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines, it has recently expanded its fleet to include the Airbus 320.
To support its expansion, Nordica Aviation Group is recruiting type-rated A320 Captains for Vilnius, Lithuania base. Positions are full time, permanent and non-commuting (no relocation package). Applicants must be resident in the Baltic states or Scandinavia at the time of application.
- Valid A320 type-rating
- EASA License
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Language Proficiency minimum Level 4
- EU/EEA Passport
- Total time minimum 3000 hours
- PIC time minimum 500 hours on type
- Minimum 1000 hours on type
- Experience of operating in Scandinavia and the Baltic regions
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a fast-developing company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Travel Insurance during duty
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.