Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for an Accountant to join our Accounting and Finance team.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and accounting standards
- Good level of English and Estonian, spoken and written
- Processing purchase invoices
- Processing expense reports
- Preparing invoices to clients
- Participating month end closing process
- Previous work experience as accountant is not necessary but is considered an asset
- Knowing Microsoft Business Central or Navision would be beneficial
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Accountant” by 17.10.2021.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
The job offer is expired