Aircraft Mechanic or A Category Technician
Xfly P145 is looking for Mechanics or A-category technicians to join the company to support its rapid expansion.
- Professional education;
- Successful completion of part-147 practical training;
- A-category AML is beneficial;
- Permission to work in the EU.
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance;
- Regularly monitor aircraft status to ensure aircraft serviceability/reliability;
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness;
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment;
- Carry out administrative tasks;
- Aims to develop into Certifying Staff Able to work in Scandinavia on a rotation basis
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience as an Aircraft Mechanic or A-Category Technician is required.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company;
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in the development of the company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Aircraft Mechanic” by 23.05.2021.
NB We will contact only suitable candidates