Aircraft Mechanic or Technician
To support its rapid expansion, Xfly is looking for aircraft mechanics and technicians to carry out duties in Xfly P145.
- Must be able to work flexible, including nights;
- Eligible to live and work in EU.
- Effective Part-66 license or close to being licensed.
- A valid type rating is not required
- Carry out line maintenance activities within our CRJ & ATR fleet as Mechanic;
- Perform Routine and non-Routine Maintenance
- Ensure Aircraft parts, equipment and consumables are handled in accordance with the MO procedures
- Ambition to grow into B1.1/B2 Licensed staff
- Regular monitoring of the Aircraft status to ensure serviceability and reliability
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- At least 2 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance environment including a minimum of 1 year experience in a line maintenance environment.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Aircraft Mechanic/ Technician”.
The final candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.