Business Intelligence Developer
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer who will be the key person in the management and improvement of existing data infrastructure, BI tools and interfaces. The mission on this position is to help to improve the decision making process by converting data to useful knowledge.
- Excellent technological, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively and influence at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with statistics and experienced in using Microsoft Power BI and MS SQL platform or similar statistical analysis and forecasting tools.
- Solutions-focused and intellectually curious with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills in order to describe complex technical information to the non-BI developers in the company.
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken.
- Be responsible for developing data warehouse system, ensuring data integrity and availability in the warehouse and data cubes.
- Take ownership of data side of the performance reporting and ensure its quality control.
- Be responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining Business intelligence (BI) tools and interfaces/reports for analyzing airline operational and financial data and KPIs.
- Ensure that current and future data analyze software requirements are appropriate to the current needs and growth plans of the airline.
- Be responsible for the management of user acceptance testing, including the preparation of test plans, organization and final sign-off of inconsistency (‘bug’) fixes and enhancements of BI solutions.
- Create technical documentation for data warehouse content and user guide for BI interface/reports.
- Give advice to end users and solve technical issues when problems occur in using the BI tools and management reports.
- Work closely with department stakeholders in the airline to identify areas where the business could benefit from digital transformation and work towards aligning an efficient solution to business needs.
- Be the primary liaison between data warehouse and BI system vendors and the airline. Take part in user forums to identify best practices among peer airlines and promote system enhancements and new development to vendors.
- Work closely with the IT department to identify data protection, contingency plans and data back-up schedules.
- Background in IT, data science or project management.
- Previous work experience with data warehousing and developing queries for extracting data.
- Programming skills such as R or Python would be advantageous.
- Previous working experience in the airline would be considered an advantage.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “BI developer” by 28.11.2021.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
The job offer is expired