Cabin Crew – Stockholm, Arlanda
Xfly, operating CRJ and ATR aircrafts for our premium customers, is looking for new service-oriented and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic and diverse team of cabin crew members in Stockholm-Arlanda.
No previous experience required.
Skills/Attributes needed for this position:
- Flexible, open-minded personality
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility as well as punctuality
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Maximum height 180cm
- No criminal records
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Excellent general health and physically fit
- Ability to swim unassisted
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must be fluent in a Scandinavian language
- Cabin Crew training
- Travel Insurance during duty
- Exciting and responsible job in a fast-developing company
- Worldwide interline tickets
If you have that X-factor and want to become part of our Xfly family, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with “Cabin Crew, Stockholm” as subject of your email by August 31, 2022 .
Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment day in Stockholm.