A320 Senior Cabin Crew
Nordic Aviation Group will expand its fleet to include the Airbus A320. To support this expansion,
we are looking for Cabin Crew Members to join our base in Tallinn, Estonia.
Required qualifications and skills:
- No criminal records
- Correctness and punctuality
- Flexible, initiative and open-minded
- Good diction and communication skills
- Passionate for delivering excellent service
- A positive attitude, kindness and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
- Good physical health
- Well-groomed appearance
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledege of other European languages is considered an asset
- Previous Cabin Crew A320 experience and Cabin Trainer background are beneficial.
- Cabin Crew training
- Travel Insurance during duty
- Exciting and responsible job in a fast-developing company
- Worldwide interline tickets
- Career oportunities within the Group
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field.