A320 Cabin Crew – Entry Level
Nordic Aviation Group will expand its fleet to include the Airbus A320. To support this expansion, we are looking for new service-oriented people, excited about the aviation industry and interested in joining our Cabin Crew team in our Tallinn, Estonia base. No aviation experience required.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Correctness and punctuality
- Flexible, initiative and open-minded
- Good diction and communication skills
- Passionate for delivering excellent service
- A positive attitude, kindness and empathy
- Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility
- Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
- No criminal records
- Good physical health
- Well-groomed appearance
- Valid EU/FFA/Swiss passport
- Excellent general health and physically fit
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other European languages is considered an asset.
- Cabin Crew training
- Travel Insurance during duty
- Exciting and responsible job in a fast-developing company
- Worldwide interline tickets
- Career opportunities within the Group
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field.