Certifying Staff CRJ B1 or B1+B2
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations. To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for Part-145 Certifying Staff to carry out duties in Xfly P145.
- Must be able to work flexible, including nights;
- Holds effective Part-66 license with a type rating for CRJ aircraft;
- Eligible to live and work in the EU;
- A benefit is holding ERJ190/195 E1/E2 type rating, especially with B2 endorsement.
- Carry out line maintenance activities within our CRJ fleet as Certifying Staff;
- Perform Routine and non-Routine Maintenance;
- Ensure Aircraft parts, equipment and consumables are handled in accordance with the MO procedures;
- Issuing CRS for the work carried out
- Regular monitoring of the Aircraft status to ensure serviceability and reliability;
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- At least 5 years experience in aircraft maintenance environment including a minimum of 2 years experience in a line maintenance environment as CS.
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Certifying Staff CRJ”.
Please note that this Job Position will be in our Scandinavian bases (Arlanda, Turku, possibly other bases)
The final candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.