Certifying Staff CRJ B1 or B1+B2
To support its rapid expansion, Xfly is looking for Part-145 Certifying Staff to carry out duties in Xfly P145.
- At least 4 years experience in aircraft maintenance environment including a minimum of 2 years experience in a line maintenance environment as CS;
- Must be able to work flexible, including nights;
- Holds effective Part-66 license with a type rating for CRJ aircraft;
- Eligible to live and work in the EU;
- A benefit is holding ATR72 type rating, and/or ERJ190/195 type rating, especially with B2 endorsement.
- Carry out line maintenance activities within our CRJ fleet as Certifying Staff;
- Perform Routine and non-Routine Maintenance;
- Ensure Aircraft parts, equipment and consumables are handled in accordance with the MO procedures;
- Issuing CRS for the work carried out
- Regular monitoring of the Aircraft status to ensure serviceability and reliability;
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- At least 4 years experience in aircraft maintenance environment including a minimum of 2 years experience in a line maintenance environment as CS.
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Certifying Staff CRJ” by 23.05.2021.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.