Chief Operating Officer
Xfly is looking for Chief Operating Officer whose role is to ensure that all operations and maintenance activities are performed under AOC. Besides overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the airline, the person is also responsible for the implementation of an effective management system throughout the organization and maintaining oversight and ultimate responsibility for the Company’s safety and compliance management system.
- Must be acceptable to the ECAA to hold the position of Accountable Manager.
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with good communications skills.
- Have good organizational skills and strong leadership skills.
- Have a problem-solving and solutions-focused attitude.
- A higher education, preferably a Master´s degree diploma.
- A clean criminal record is required, a person will go under background check.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- To ensure that all operations and maintenance activities performed under the Air Operator Certificate (AOC) can be financed and carried out to the standard required by the Estonian CAA.
- Be responsible for the implementation and administration of an effective management system throughout the organization.
- To maintain oversight and ultimate responsibility for the Company’s safety and compliance management system.
- To ensure sufficient personnel and supporting resources in place.
- Support and mentor all operational divisions at the management level.
- Provide input on budgeting.
- Performance monitoring of KPI’s & SLA’s across all operational domains.
- Oversee technical resources, aircraft maintenance plans, P-145 division, CAMO.
- To ensure the contents of all operational and controlled documentation are current and up-to-date with ECAA/EASA regulations.
- Negotiation of union agreements.
- Maintain a close working relationship with vendors, suppliers, OEM’s and external agencies.
- Previous experience in Airline OperationsAircraft maintenance management proficiency working with CAA regulations and safety management systems, and strong sector knowledge of airline IT systems.
- Ideally, the candidate should have experience being of COO and/or Accountable Manager at a medium or large airline or MRO, or alternatively, have experience of being a nominated person or held a senior operational role at an airline.
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Chief Operating Officer” by 20.06.2021.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.