We are looking for a full time Crew Controller to join our Flight Operations Department.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team and work under tight constraints and high-stress situations;
- Must be able to work all shifts designated including night shifts, weekends, and holiday schedules;
- Analytic, problem-solving, and mathematical skills;
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments;
- A high school diploma, a university degree is considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fully comprehending applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals;
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment;
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- Establishing crew coverage for all flight assignments in accordance with applicable regulation, specific qualifications, customer and business requests, and within the guidelines established by the company;
- Continuous monitoring of crew member schedules to ensure legality compliance;
- Maintaining necessary communication with all crew members;
- Utilization of reserve and stand by crew members in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operational.
- Previous experience in Crew Control is not necessary but is considered as an advantage
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in the development of the company
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Crew Planner” by 23.05.2021.