We are looking for a full time Crew Planner to join our Flight Operations Department.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fully comprehending applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals;
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical capacity;
- Solution and results-oriented thinking;
- Decisiveness and responsiveness;
- Self-assertion skills;
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment;
- A high school diploma, a university degree is considered an advantage.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- Constructing Flight Crew schedules in accordance with the regulations in force ;
- Forecasting team needs and analyzing the effectiveness of team use;
- Current adjustment of work schedules;
- Communication with crew members;
- Previous experience in Crew Planning is required.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company;
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in the development of the company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Crew Planner” by 23.05.2021.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.