CRJ 700/900/1000 Type Rated Captains Vilnius base
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations. To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for type rated CRJ 700/900/1000 captains to join our Vilnius base.
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- valid, EASA license
- English language endorsement
- ICAO level 4 or above
- Medical Certificate class 1
- Right to live and work in EU countries
- Total Time 3000 hours of which:
- at least 1000 hours on type, and
- 500 hours as PIC on type
Documentation for application
- Copy of Pilot License
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of 3 last pages of logbook
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company
Please send your CV and required documentation to email@example.com with the subject “CRJ CPT VNO”.
The final candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.