Employee Lifecycle Specialist, Employee Engagement
Xfly HR team is looking for an Employee Lifecycle Specialist, Employee Engagement. This role will focus on ensuring, through various initiatives, employees are encouraged, empowered and committed to our business goals, vision and values. This role will also provide administrative support in the coordination of employees’ lifecycle journey and be a key user of our HR Information System.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Induction and On-boarding – Own the induction and on-boarding program, support and guide managers through the process and ensure new employees adjust accordingly.
- Employee Experience and Engagement – Develop a strategy to ensure employees have a positive experience throughout their employment lifecycle, create and execute initiatives to increase employee involvement and motivation, and manage retention and exit strategies.
- Employee Relations – Provide accurate and timely information on HR services and administrative enquiries. Develop strong relationships with managers and employees and ensure continuous improvement of HR service delivery.
- Tracking and Reporting – Carry out periodic audits and surveys to track effectiveness of initiatives and processes, collate, interpret and present resulting information in regular reports to management.
- Talent & Performance Management – Support managers in the crafting of role definition, KPIs, and carrying out the annual performance review. Partner with managers on the implementation of a career development and succession plan for employees.
- A self-starter with ability to lead projects and follow through on deliverables.
- Ability to work well across different functions to integrate HR and business strategies.
- Familiarity with HR Information Systems and managing employee data.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to influence and communicate with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Solid analytical skills with experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
- Highly trustworthy, ability to work with confidential information.
- Positive and energic attitude to support company values. Organized, resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 5+ years of work experience in an HR Generalist/Business Partner role.
- A supportive, knowledgeable, fun, and experienced team;
- An international and diverse work atmosphere;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Employee Lifecycle Specialist, Employee Engagement” by 16.05.2022.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
The job offer is expired