CAMO Fleet Engineer
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR72-600 aircraft.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Fleet Engineer to support our Continuous Airworthiness Management Organization and the Fleet Manager in ensuring that all aircraft type related continuous airworthiness activities are carried out on time and to an approved standard.
- Knowledge of aviation safety standards, safe operating practices, maintenance methods and Part-CAMO
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Computer literate and good typing skills
- Monitor airworthiness status of aircraft in fleet and ensure that the fleet is serviceable
- Plan maintenance activities related to the aircraft type
- Issue clear work orders to the maintenance contractors
- Communicate with aircraft, engine, component manufacturers, maintenance organizations and Flight Operations Department
- Approve, control and monitor non-routine maintenance activities
- Monitor aircraft life limited components
- Check, correct and archive maintenance and airworthiness data and documentation
- Update aircraft and maintenance data in maintenance control system
- Assist Fleet Manager in developing, amending and controlling of aircraft maintenance program
- Previous experience in maintenance/engineering
- University/aeronautical degree in aviation
- Knowledge of the relevant aircraft type is considered an asset
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Fleet Engineer”.
Position is open for applications until suitable candidate is found.
Applications from non-EU citizens are welcome. Xfly will give visa application support to successful applicants if required.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.