Flight Operations Officer
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations. To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for Flight Operations Officer.
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with good communications skills
- Must be able to work a flexible, rotating schedule including nights and weekends 24/365
- ICAO Doc 7192-AN/857 or ICAO Doc 10106 compliant dispatch training or previous dispatch, pilot, or ATC background. Applicants not meeting this requirement could go under full dispatcher training by Xfly and its partners
- A clean criminal record is required
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Monitor and maintain daily flight schedule
- Provide daily operational control and flight watch over company fleet
- Take operational decisions based on factors like weather, ATS SLOTs, passenger – and crew flows
- Coordinate actions with different departments within the company (crew control, maintenance control etc.) and external partners
- Prepare flight documentation (FPL, OFP, W&B and performance calculations)
- Arrange flights on ad-hoc bases (ground handling, fuel, SLOTs)
- Coordinate irregularity handling and initiate emergency response
- Monitor and take actions when needed to ensure that all Xfly fleet operations are completed in accordance with all safety requirements and regulations in a most effective and timely manner.
- Previous experience in Flight Operation is not necessary but is considered as an advantage
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Flight Operations Officer” by 19.09.2021.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.