Flight Operations Support Specialist
Xfly is looking for Flight Operations Support Specialist whose role is to ensure that company flights are pre-planned according to the safety standards, that aircraft documentation is up to date, and incoming flight data is correct and stored according to requirements. The person is also responsible for the wide range of different Flight Operations IT systems and databases.
- Higher education.
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with good communications skills.
- A clean criminal record is required, a person will go under background check.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- Maintain the stock of spare forms and documents for the aircraft library.
- Perform regular checks and updates to forms and documents on the aircraft library.
- Prepare data for commercial projects.
- Perform airport (re)evaluations.
- Perform flight risk (re)evaluations.
- Maintain airport- and flight risk evaluation module.
- Arrange storage and checking of the correctness of incoming flight documents.
- Check incoming digital flight data for correctness and maintain related databases.
- Maintain and update company scheduling and flight planning software databases.
- Issue and maintain the database of company NOTAMs.
- Analyze incoming fuel data
- Write and maintain procedures for Flight Support.
- Previous experience in Flight Operations Support is not necessary but is considered an advantage.
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- private healthcare package provided by the Company;
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Flight Operations Support Specialist” by 23.05.2021.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.