Internship in CAMO
Xfly is looking for a summer intern to join our CAMO department.
Overview of the Internship position
- Trainee will be support for Xfly CAMO engineers regarding their daily duties and activities.
- Scope of support varies with end goal being that all aircraft type related continuous airworthiness activities are performed within timely manner.
- Trainee will gather knowledge how aircraft maintenance are carried out on time to an approved standard such that the aircraft type related responsibility requirements prescribed in Part-CAMO are satisfied.
Trainee Daily duties may consist but not limited to:
- Review of the airworthiness documentation;
- Data entry into maintenance software;
- Analysis of tasks to be performed on the aircraft;
- Analysis of the Xfly fleet effective OEM & regulatory documentation;
- Planning of maintenance tasks;
- Compiling workpackages and workorders for line- & base maintenance checks; Etc
- Aviation education is considered an asset, no previous experience required.
- meaningful work experience and on-site training;
- exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- benefits from our partners
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “CAMO Internship”.
The final candidate must have valid COVID vaccination or recovery certificate.