Maintenance Safety Officer
Xfly is looking for Maintenance Safety Officer whose role is to ensure the confidentiality of safety data and the identity of reporters that become known to the employee, that processing and closure of reports and investigations that have been assigned to the employee are on-time. The person is also responsible for a highly qualitative level of occurrence analysis and corrective actions in response to reports.
- A diploma in aeronautical engineering;
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with good communications skills;
- A clean criminal record is required, a person will go under background check;
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- Process and follow up occurrence and hazard reports raised by CAMO and by aircrew regarding aircraft technical defects;
- Initiate and lead safety investigations in the scope of continuing airworthiness;
- Attend and facilitate the work of the Continuing Airworthiness Safety Action Group;
- Advise CAMO on safety matters and statistics;
- Provide safety communication in the scope of CAMO and contracted maintenance organisations.
- Minimum 3 years of appropriate work experience in the aviation industry in the field of CAMO or maintenance;
- Previous work experience in the application of the Safety Management System is a bonus.
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Maintenance Safety Officer” by 13.06.2021.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
The job offer is expired