Manager Operations Recruitment
Xfly is looking for a Manager Operations Recruitment whose role is to lead the Operations department recruitment team.
Requirements and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Consultant or Manager
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in English
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, HR Information System, Applicant Tracking System.
- Previous recruitment experience for the aviation industry prefered but not necessary
- Lead overall Recruitment Process and acting as the internal and external figurehead for recruitment, heading the drive to meet recruitment targets, being the senior point of contact for recruitment
- Determine the strategic direction and objectives of the recruiting department, which in turn supports the business’s growth while simultaneously maintaining its culture and quality standards
- Lead the evaluation of the entire recruiting function, strategies, and procedures to find opportunities for improvement of Flight & Cabin Crew, OCC, CAMO and Part145
- Ensure all recruitment processes are captured and included in the company compliance system
- Ensure compliance with local and international recruitment and hiring standards
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Develop and implement a Recruitment Strategy, including sourcing activities including but not limited to Road shows, Open Days, active resume database searches, job fairs, schools and industry networking, advertisements, internet posting, social media, employment agencies and employee referrals for cadets
- With guidance from the Head of Flight Operations, oversee the cadet program and ensure assigned tasks are executed
- An excellent opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly growing international company;
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Manager Operations Recruitment” by 08.08.2022.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
The job offer is expired