P-145 Resource Coordinator
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for Part-145 Resource Coordinator to coordinate staff related topics, such as but not limited to duty travels, accommodations, trainings and security badges, and work together with planning department to oversee that technicians can fulfill their duties.
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to pass the required background check for work on airport premises.
- B1 driving license.
- Support with Human Resource topics.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding process.
- Assist in hiring process and candidate selection.
- Plan and coordinate duty travel for staff, including ticketing, accommodation, and certification that might be needed.
- Track staff trainings and book trainings as required.
- Communicate with training partners for future trainings and training developments.
- Support technical staff with administrative inquires related to HR.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Previous experience in Part-145 or Part-M preferred.
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “P145 Resource Coordinator” by 28.11.2021.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
The job offer is expired