P-145 Maintenance Planner
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations. To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for Part-145 Maintenance Planner.
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Aviation related education is beneficial
- Must be able to pass the required background check for work on airport premises
- B1 driving license
- Review, analyze, print, and organize customer work packages for the maintenance department
- Monitor manpower, material and tooling requirements for proper completion of works
- Liaise with the customer regarding any changes or corrections to work packages
- Create parts and tooling requisitions as required
- Carry out aircraft maintenance related administrative tasks
- Coordinate and monitor all station activities, shifts and planned works as needed to meet deadlines
- Ensure that completed work documentation is up to regulatory and contractual standards
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Production Manager
- Previous experience in Part-145 or Part-M preferred.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Part-145 Maintenance Planner” by 26.09.2021.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.