P145 – Maintenance Planner
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for P145 – Maintenance Planner to plan and coordinate maintenance activities in accordance with operator requests. The position requires close cooperation with technical staff and the logistics department to ensure that workflow is uninterrupted.
- Ability to understand and interpret the content of aircraft technical data
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ATR / CRJ / Embraer aircraft beneficial
- Aviation related education in either maintenance/engineering beneficial
- Must be able to pass the required background check for work on airport premises
- B1 driving license
- Review, analyze, print, and organize customer work packages for the maintenance department
- Liaise with the customer regarding any changes or corrections to work packages
- Create parts and tooling requisitions as required
- Carry out aircraft maintenance related administrative tasks
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Production Manager
- Previous experience in Part-145 or Part-M preferred.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in the development of the company
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Part-145 Maintenance Planner” by 30.04.2020.