Purchase & Logistic Officer
Xfly is looking for a Purchase & Logistic Officer to support its rapid expansion. In addition to communication with vendors, suppliers, and OEM’s. This role works closely with the CAMO and P145 departments, supporting their logistics and procurement needs, as well as the finance department for accurate accounting of inventory and adherence to budgets.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and manage projects
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Sufficient English language capability to read and fully comprehend applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals
- Work closely with the CAMO and P145 departments to support logistic and procurement needs aligned with both short- and long-term aircraft maintenance
- Partake in ensuring the airworthiness of the aircraft operated by Xfly
- Maintains strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure the supply of materials meets requirements
- Proper analysis of fast-moving items and stock replenishment
- Source parts, expendables, consumables in the market based on cost, quality, and delivery targets;
- Negotiate rates and contracts/renewals with vendors, service providers, MRO’s and OEM’s with a focus on maintaining supplier relationships;
- Communication with suppliers and maintenance partners to get required delivery as required during operation;
- Ensuring that maintenance partners have enough/required tooling and spare available;
- Ensuring that all repairs are managed on time by our maintenance providers – communication with the vendor to keep the deadlines;
- Logistics/transport management – making sure that the best transport option is chosen dependent of the criticality of the order;
- Handling all logistics functions in our maintenance tracking system OASES;
- Ensuring the suppliers are appropriately evaluated and approved.
- Experience in purchase or logistics, preferably in aviation.
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Purchase & Logistic Officer” by 31.07.2021.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.