Resource and Training Coordinator
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. We are operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR72-600 aircraft for long term ACMI operations.
To support our rapid expansion, we are looking for a Resource and Training Coordinator to assist the Flight Operations department in day-to-day administrative functions. This role will also work closely with the Human Resources department.
- Ensure pilot recruitment and training needs are met within set deadlines and according to requirements and industry standards.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on pilot recruitment and other related administrative support services.
- Contribute to manpower planning by providing required workforce data.
- Ensure efficient collation and archiving of pilot documentation, files and records, as it relates to recruitment and training.
- Assist in the design, coordination and scheduling of training programs, including managing training instructors.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
- Demonstrable Intermediate to Advanced level skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- C1 to C2 Proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Able to demonstrate planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Able to take initiative and manage projects.
- Previous experience in recruitment.
- Experience in crew control/planning is an added advantage.
- Experience in the aviation sector is beneficial.
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Resource & Training Coordinator – Flight Ops” by 30.05.2022.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB! Only suitable candidates currently within the EU will be contacted.