Safety & Reliability Engineer
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations. To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for Safety and Reliability Engineer.
- A university degree / diploma in aeronautical engineering or aviation
- Knowledge of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of Part-CAMO and other applicable regulations, requirements and procedures
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Review and analysis of maintenance data related to components and systems
- Identification and resolution of reliability alerts, administration of occurrence reporting system
- Ensuring punctuality and a high quality of occurrence analysis, follow-up and corrective actions to maintenance related reports
- Coordination of open issues with Safety and Compliance departments
- Preparation of safety statistics and reports to Xfly management and partner airlines
- Development and analysis of reliability programs
- Familiarity with compliance monitoring system and knowledge of IOSA standards are a benefit
- Excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Safety and Reliability Engineer” by 26.09.2021.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.