Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. We are a team of over 450 professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, Lithuania, and Finland.
We are looking for a Security Specialist to join our Aviation Security team. This is a permanent position stationed in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Processing of Pilot and Cabin Crew security ID cards
- Assist other departments that may require security guidance
- Provide required training to relevant departments
- Travel to countries on the airline route network
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the aviation security program
- Provide support in the storage and maintenance of the Security Management System Records
- Previous experience in aviation security advantageous but not necessary
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to read and write in English language
- Strong organizational, planning, and administrative skills
- Time management skills are essential
- 1 – 3 years experience in an administrative role
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field in particular and the aviation industry in general
- A supportive, knowledgeable, fun, and experienced team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
Please send your CV, in English Language only, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Security Specialist” by 24.05.2022.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.