The Shipping Coordinator/Courier will be supporting Logistics and Planning departments with the courier and transport-related issues.s.
- Driving license
- Good level of English and Estonian, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills
- A clean criminal record for issuance of an airside security pass
- At least 2 years in aviation or technical field
- Sourcing tools and parts from local vendors
- Preparing Shipping documents for shipments (DHL, TNT, DSV and etc.)
- Delivering shipments to and out of our P145 warehouse
- Supporting Stock-coordinator with daily tasks
- Experience in aviation is beneficial, preferably in a P145 environment
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package
- Opportunity to leave your footprint in the development of the company
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Shipping Coordinator-Courier” by 30.04.2020.