P-145 Stock & Shipping Coordinator
Xfly is looking for a P145 Stock and Shipping Coordinator to oversee stock storage and support Logistics and Planning departments with the logistics and transport-related issues.
- Driving license
- Good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills
- A clean criminal record for issuance of an airside security pass
- Perform inspection for incoming aircraft parts.
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labelling of items.
- Preparing shipments and issuing shipping documents.
- Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
- Performing regular inventory audits.
- Performing other stock related jobs.
- At least 2 years of experience in aviation or technical field, preferably in P-145
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Stock and Shipping Coordinator” by 23.01.2022.
The final candidate must have valid COVID vaccination or recovery certificate and must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.