Talent Acquisition Specialist
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations.
To support its rapid expansion, Xfly is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with the ability to self-start, handle multiple tasks and meet established deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent time management, organizational and prioritizing skills
- Fluency in English, other languages are an asset
- Active recruitment of crew members and office personnel on the international labor market
- Overseeing and coordination of relevant day-to-day recruiting activities
- Maintaining recruitment documentation and database according to applicable data processing regulations
- Cooperation internally with department heads and externally with crewing agencies and recruitment partners
- Participating in interviews, recruitment days, assessments and various recruitment events, including travelling when required
- Improving existing and implementing new recruitment channels
- Preparing and presenting recruitment statistics
- Implementing and improving company’s recruitment strategy
- Recruitment experience at least 2 years
- Experience in aviation is an advantage
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Talent Acquisition Specialist” by 23.01.2022.
The final candidate must have a valid COVID-19 vaccination or recovery certificate and must be able to pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.