Part-145 Technical Projects & Services Specialist
Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long-term ACMI operations.
To support its rapid expansion, Xfly is looking for Part-145 Technical Projects and Services specialist.
- Previous history with either BSI, NDT methods, or Structures repair
- Must be able to work flexible, including nights
- Eligible to live and work in EU
- Previous technical experience on one of the aircraft types maintained by Xfly MO would be beneficial
- Support the development of technical services in the Xfly MO
- Supporting quick resolution of structural defects and issues
- Support NDT capability sourcing and development
- Support BSI capability development and sourcing
- Support the Production Manager in special technical projects
- Assist the planning department with specialized knowledge where appropriate
- Focus on areas that require a special approach or research to further develop the Xfly MO Maintenance Production functions
- Support the continuous improvement and implementation of the Xfly MO Software Solutions
- At least 4 years experience in aircraft maintenance environment including a minimum of 2 years experience in a line maintenance environment
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Part-145 Technical Projects and Services specialist” by 27.07.2021.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.