Xfly is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations.
To support its rapid expansion, Xfly is looking for Travel Coordinator to join our Industry Travel team for 1 year contract.
- Higher education
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization
- Good communication skills
- Coordinating and booking of transportation and accommodation to our staff in line with their duty travel
- Help staff to find the optimal and economical journey to get to their destination in line with Travel Policy
- Track and Categorize all purchases and bank statements related to duty travel
- Issue invoices regarding crew and office travel in cooperation with Finance department
- Maintain a proper filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all invoices and transactions related to duty travel
- Verify staff travel authorization and the need internally
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial issues related to duty travel
- Provide HR and the Head of Department with updated information regarding office business travels.
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience in use of Amadeus Altea Reservation system, prior knowledge of ticketing and aviation background are considered an advantage
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- private healthcare package provided by the Company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Travel Coordinator” by 31.10.2021.
The final candidate must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
NB Only suitable candidates will be contacted.